Ice Hockey Fuck Yeah! Ice Hockey Fuck Yeah!

I can see the love that you have for this sport in this animated movie. It reminds me of the time we were kids and we went to the ice rink with Uncle Jimmy and he molested me behind the bushes. Good times.

Lare responds:

Oh Uncle Jimmy, that ol' rascal!

Legend Of Boobs Legend Of Boobs

Hmmm.. This was a fascinating piece of animation. It really shows how our society has fallen in to moral deprivation. Only through things that we consider sexual we can be saved. The redemption lies in the things that used to feed us when we were children, now they only feed our sexual desires. The human being is doomed, the world is doomed.

Lare responds:

Very true, very true. Also, bewbs rock.

Our Story: The Finale Our Story: The Finale

I can't believe it's over. Such a fantastic story. Even though I wasn't there to experience those things you did, I can still feel every emotion you had through this movie. This is just how Lara would have wanted it.

Lare responds:

I only wish I was alive to see all this...

UNIFIL - The Game UNIFIL - The Game

This is very good. Another work of art and a very intellectual political statement. Too bad some people can't see the beauty of this flash.

Lare responds:

I agree, guard duty does suck!

Uncharted: The Flash Uncharted: The Flash

OMG

VERY GRE3AT MAN

Lare responds:

Wait a second... There's no "3" in "great!"

Emo Band-Generator Emo Band-Generator

On my first (or maybe it was the 20th, who knows) I got "Vampire Europe", I just thought that sounded really shit.

Lare responds:

I'd totally listen to Vampire Europe, since I'm a lonely sad teenager.

bacon do anything bacon do anything

Yay

You are teh bomb!

snayk responds:

Thanks.

chiken and cow chiken and cow

fap

i fap to this

Boomsticks Boomsticks

WOW!

Those are like fucking guns!

Fucking guns?